Selling a Business
Are You Thinking About Selling Your Business?
Would You Like to Know What Someone Would Pay For Your Business?
Would You Like to Know What You Could Do to Make Your Business Worth More to a Buyer?
If You Are Not Ready to Sell, Would You Like to Work With a Professional to Increase Its Value?
IF THE ANSWER TO ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE IS YES – WE CAN HELP
There Is No Cost or Obligation to Receive a Professional Business Valuation
& Everything Is Confidential!
We specialize in the confidential sale of businesses of all sizes from Orlando to Miami and from Palm Beach to Tampa. A customized presentation will capitalize on your business's strengths and future potential to get the most attractive price and terms the market will bear. A detailed Professional Confidential Memo is prepared, and the business is SBA lender prequalified before it goes to market. The name and location of the business are not in the marketing material. Buyers have to be prequalified to get the name and location of the business by providing a Bio and Financial information.
5 Steps to Selling Your Business
The objective is to sell your business, in the shortest amount of time, at the best possible price and terms, and with the least amount of inconvenience.
STEP 1 - VALUATION
- Business valuations are based on “Adjusted Net Income” (Positive Cash Flow), assets, and inventory.
- Real Estate may be added and included or made an option if owned by the seller.
- The Adjusted Net Income is the Net Income Plus Owners Salary, Depreciation, Amortization, Non-Recurring Expenses and other Non-Business Expenses.
- The multiple of Adjusted Net Income used to value the business will depend on the type and size of the business.
STEP 2 - CUSTOMIZED MARKETING
Once you have agreed on the business's selling price and listed the business, a Confidential Memo will be prepared. It will include your input and will describe the business, its financial history, and future potential.
STEP 3 - ADVERTISING
Business Multiples Listing – MLS. As a member of Business Brokers of Florida, your business will be featured on their business-only website as well as the following websites.
- Biz Buy Sell - a website that covers the United States
- Biz Quest - a website that also covers the United States
- Businesses For Sale is a website that covers foreign countries.
- FloridaBusinessBroker.com - our website
- Special Targets - suggestions by you to target a specific buyer or industry
STEP 4 - QUALIFYING THE BUYERS
Buyers are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and provide information on their background and Financial Capacity in order to get the name, specific location of the business, and detailed information on the business.
STEP 5 - NEGOTIATING AND CLOSING THE SALE
We will coordinate the entire transaction from the initial meeting to the final sale:
- Schedule and be present for conference calls and meetings.
- Assist in the purchase contract negotiations.
- Provide guidance and recommend professionals relating to due diligence, financing, legal
- representatives and for any contingencies that may arise.
OUR JOB IS NOT DONE UNTIL YOU GET A CHECK FOR YOUR BUSINESS ! ! !
For More Help and Guidance, Contact Us
Richard Zarzecki, BBA Actg. MBA Fin, Former CPA
Business Planning Advisors, Inc.
277 Royal Poinciana Way, Suite 212
West Palm Beach, FL 33480